Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord is planning to demolish the units where we live,

Customer Question
My landlord is planning...

My landlord is planning to demolish the units where we live, there are 3 units , what rights we have?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

He is only whats to pay $2000 to move

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Not yet,

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Rumors are coming, he is not saying nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer:*****la ca 90065

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Do you have a release agreement with the landlord?

Please answer my question

Hi, do you have a release agreement with the landlord?