Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am about to renew and sign a standard lease agreement. I'd…

Customer Question
Hello,I am about to renew...
Hello,I am about to renew and sign a standard lease agreement. I'd like the lawyer to review the agreement and confirm if all OK. I do trust the landlord and we've done business for years without any real incidents but as a policy i'd like a lawyer to review and give me the AOK and confirm that there is no deception involved.Ill attach the agreement once i have a response. Also, i'd appreciate the lawyers profile, so a name and a linkedin profile or any profile, i'd just like to know the lawyers experience before proceeding due to past experiences. My current lawyer is on vacation and wont be back for 2 weeks and i need this done by tomorrow ideally.Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hello, please load it.
Ill attach the agreement once i have a response. Also, i'd appreciate the lawyers profile, so a name and a linkedin profile or any profile, i'd just like to know the lawyers experience before proceeding due to past experiences. My current lawyer is on vacation and wont be back for 2 weeks and i need this done by tomorrow ideally.Thank you for understanding.
We are anonymous per site rules as are customers. If you still want to proceed please load the lease.
If i have no way of verifying lawyer experience and potency, i'd like to pass. Thank you for your time anyways, have a nice day.
Ok.