Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Im trying to get help sueing my father /exlandlord for few…

Customer Question
Im trying to get...

Im trying to get help sueing my father /exlandlord for few things he violently put me out of home and kept threatning me to get out or he would harm me ,took my door off hinges invaded my privacy ,stole everything i own will not allow me to have any of it and took lisence plates off car i had just bought and called tow truck to tow ,ive been homeless about 3 weeks on streets some days ans other days im in motels he is foul and im single mpoher and on welfare for my daughter and have barely any income to pay for lawyewr and he took everything i owned and im struggling

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I had a few prior calls to the police for assistance they had advised him of my rights and he still violated my rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

But was violent with me so i left in fear

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats what im struggling with im psrtislly disabled mentally i have learning didabily all my life and dont know how or what

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/2/2018
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Attorney replied 2 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you have a written rental agreement? Were you paying rent? Where did this happen?

no written agreement due to my grandfather who is 90 yrs old paying all rent and bills but yes i paid my dad rent and purchased food and supplies,such as laundry soap toilet paper ect,, and i was living in rancho cordova california
can u help me???

I need to know the town and state where this happened.