Landlord-Tenant

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi: I am being sued by an attorney representing my landlord.
Tower Grove Lawyer
Tower Grove Lawyer, Attorney
Hi: I am being sued by an attorney representing my landlord. I rented a virtual office from Regus, and had been in constant communications with them regarding auto payment for rent. The rent is only $… read more
I am being represented by an attorney in a landlord tenant
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
I am being represented by an attorney in a landlord tenant lawsuit. My attorney agreed to take on the case with a low hourly rate. However I feel that the attorney is charging for excessive hours in o… read more
The Attorney we are going against who represents the Landlord
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
The Attorney we are going against who represents the Landlord or Property Manager, is known for being dishonest and "in" with some of the Judges. If so and he gets the crooked Eviction; how long do we… read more
i have an issue with my landlord regarding a house i am currently
Infolawyer, Attorney
i have an issue with my landlord regarding a house i am currently renting. There are several things that were to be done that never were. I did not complain, but as the lease comes to an end, i reques… read more
Can opposing counsel discuss any part of a mediated
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Can opposing counsel discuss any part of a mediated settlement with the court post signing? It is in regards ***** ***** UD case.… read more
My landlord, who is an attorney, lived in the house I am renting
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
My landlord, who is an attorney, lived in the house I am renting previously, and in moving stored a bunch of her belongings in the basement. She is building a house with her husband, also an attorney,… read more
This a landlord tenant issue. I am a tenant in a roomimg house.
Infolawyer, Attorney
This a landlord tenant issue. I am a tenant in a roomimg house. I am behind on rent. on Oct. 26, i was served a eviction notice by the manager on one side of the paper and on the other side was a dema… read more
I went to court leasing issue with the landlord and I
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I went to court for a leasing issue with the landlord and I was able to negotiate a settlement with the landlord's attorney and landlord on the same date of the trial, before the trial actually occurr… read more
In California can an attorney representing the opposing
Legal Eagle, Attorney
In California can an attorney representing the opposing party who is acting as mediator provide his client with evidence openly that had been previously withheld thus off setting the view of the Plain… read more
I am scheduled in Housing Court with my landlord on Monday
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I am scheduled in Housing Court with my landlord on Monday Jan. 7th. They are taking me to Court for non-payment. I never got a lease from these people. I paid them in advance my rent for a whole year… read more
Problem with landlord who is not cooperating wit a pest
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Problem with landlord who is not cooperating wit a pest control issue. After asking landlord to address the issue it became a problem. As of yesterday I said I wanted to get my own pest control compan… read more
i had landlord tenant issue in the landlord tenant court here
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
i had landlord tenant issue in the landlord tenant court here in queens, ny. the tenent did not pay rent for few months. i went to small claim court to file. the judge denied my request after a trial.… read more
Story or short? Florida.......no. No lease...I am landlord.
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
tenant had newly diagnosed MS son move in with her. What are my responsibilities?… read more
I am looking to re an attorney to represent me in a
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I am looking to hire an attorney to represent me in a landlord-tenant case. I heard many attorneys will take jobs on craigslist for $40-$60 per hour. Do any of the attorneys on justanswer.com take out… read more
In housing court in Michigan, who can represent the owner of
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
In housing court in Michigan, who can represent the owner of the house that was shared between the owner and roommates? Roommates are being evicted for non-payment.… read more
We are having issues with our previous landlord. In short,
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
We are having issues with our previous landlord. In short, November 11 and 13th I sent landlord, Mark, a text showing him a picture of our wall leaking, near chimney. He told me to clear the roof of s… read more
In PA, I was a defendant at a district court. At the
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
In PA, I was a defendant at a district court. At the district court I had my agent (not an attorney represent me). I appealed the district's court verdict so the case is at the COUNTY court.According … read more
I am having an issue with my landlord. There was an
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am having an issue with my landlord. There was an attempted robbery at my home and the guy broke the window. I asked them to board up the window temporarily because it was winter time but they said … read more