Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a septic tank smell in my house that has been

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a septic tank smell in my house that has been reported to my land lord 4 times. He sent maintance out 1 time however whatever they did, did not fix the issue.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

It’s a trailer so in my lease they are the only ones that can work on and fix house issies

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Issues

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
4/4/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 16 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer