Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have signed employment contract and work time sheets

Customer Question
manager provided to me every...
I have signed employment contract and work time sheets manager provided to me every month. I treated him generously because I need a dependable manager for my property, so I should not and could not harass him. He falsely claims that I did not pay the minimum wage and over time wage, and also claim for harassment damage. I have all necessary supporting document. There I do not need to go through very tedious, time consuming legal process which the plaintiff's attorney may pursue. I do not like to pay a high legal expense for the evil mined party for the case I did not do anything wrong. Please let me know your offer. And can you come to LA often to represent me if we agree.
Submitted: 16 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
4/3/2018
Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 16 days ago
socrateaser, Attorney

Oh. This is a wage and hour and discrimination matter -- not a landlord-tenant issue. Big difference!

I already answered a question for you. As a show of good faith, please provide a positive rating for that answer, before we continue here.

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I am giving 5 star rating.

Thanks, ***** ***** need to do that in the other Q&A session, so that I can be compensated. Thanks for using Justanswer!

Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 15 days ago

Good morning, and thanks for the positive rating for my previous answer to your other question!

If you would like me to review your case file, I can send you an offer of direct correspondence, and we can take this amtter offline into an attorney-client relationship. Please let me know if you would like me to send the offer.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
This is not the problem between owner and tenant but problem between owner and residential manager; minimum wage and
harassment issue.

Offer sent. You may accept or decline at your discretion.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer