Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Last Friday, March 9, the refrigerator in my apartment was…

Customer Question
Last Friday, March 9...

Last Friday, March 9, the refrigerator in my apartment was broken as it was 7:00 pm. We notified it at 6:00 am leaving a message in the voicemail to be attended by whoever is in call, at 10:00 am. They start work on Saturdays we personally communicate to the woman who was on duty ...... the maintenance man arrived at the one past the afternoon, who after working in the refrigerator for 45 minutes concludes that he has no repair. We were always told no. There was a way to replace it with a used one since all the apartment units are full and for that reason we would have to wait for a new refrigerator ..... we waited 6 days. On Monday, March 12th, he tells us that they will order a new refrigerator and that the delivery will be made on Tuesday, but already. Tuesday, they give us to sign a letter in which we accepted. that the delivery made it Wednesday 14, which was not done if not until. Thursday and wings 3:00 or pm in the afternoon

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Osceola county, Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

That the unit must be clean at all times and must report the damaged, loqueos, air conditioning, refrigerator stoves are a preoridad

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The lawyer should know that if you. I said they are dirty and lying, because my husband an American who does read and write. English he has 71 old signed a note that only said that we accept delivery on. Wednesday and not Tuesday but delivery was made Thursday

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
The lawyer should know that if you. I said they are dirty and lying, because my husband an American who does read and write. English signed a note that only said that we accept delivery on. Wednesday and not Tuesday but delivery was made Thursday
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
as an achievement that all my deposit is returned to me. I know that my apartment must be immaculately clean but that will not be a problem or excuse
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 19 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer