Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Im trying to figure out the proper eviction process for my…

Customer Question
Im trying to figure...

Im trying to figure out the proper eviction process for my RV Park in texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I took over the park from the previous owner who had no lease in place. We have taken care of the current maintenance problems

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope just need to know the eviction process

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Depending on the terms of any written lease, for an RV Park you can have a 24 hour eviction clause in the lease, if not you may evict an RV Park tenant with 3 days notice for any reason. The traditional 30 day notice is not required unless your written lease says it is. You must give written notice to the occupant and if they do not leave you can seize their RV and serve them suit for eviction and take them to court for damages.

See further at: http://gato-docs.its.txstate.edu/jcr:6234d618-9910-43c8-8593-b577aafffc79/July-2014-Newsletter.pdf

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.