Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I'm on a monthly lease and I pay on time. This month waster…

Customer Question
I'm on a monthly...

I'm on a monthly lease and I pay on time . This month waster was expensive as well as month before, I had leaks under the house and I had them fixed and landlord still wanted me to pay her rent instead of working with me and other issues in the house that my mother noticed

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No, just that I can paint and get rid of the wall paper, because it was suppose to be move in ready.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mom checked under the kitchen sink and she said a trash bag is under here for a reason and the bottom was water damages , big whole we're rats could come in and insulation out of the wall, alot of water damages and the toilet needed a new vile

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,