Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have. I have questions with property lose in residential…

Customer Question
Hello there, I have ...

Hello there, I have

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

I have questions with property lose in residential garage which belongs to apartment. The apartment is named parkmerced, located in San Francisco, California, I haven;t consulted local attorney yet, just having questions about it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

It's monthly rent lease, no issue with maintenance or upkeep. I have question with does apartment hold responsibility for item lose in residential garage, I got my car windows busted and backpack lost.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney

Good Day!A few minutes please as I review your question so I can provide you with legal information. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear this;

did you sign a release/waiver as part of the terms of the lease?