Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I had a 72 hour eviction notice taped on my door this

Customer Question
I had a 72...

I had a 72 hour eviction notice taped on my door this morning how much does it cost to file papers for a request for hearing ordered to

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Order to stay

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Went to mediation on 1/8/18. Landlord took money for late fees and late rent. After we went to court and changed agreement with out my concent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Storage unit was broken into. Management knew it was opened for 3 days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Is this a Notice to Quit or a court ordered Eviction Order signed off on by a judge?

I believe it is an eviction notice.
You are only taking $5 from my credit card?
it is signed by a judge
I don’t have extra money to pay for a call
Are you still there
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

The phone call request is actually auto generated by the site, so please feel free to disregard it if it's not something you're interested in right now.

Billing is handled entirely by customer support, not by the attorneys on the site.

I'm not sure what you've signed up for, but there is a fee per question, $5 is just the deposit I believe.

If you'd like to take a moment to speak with customer support about your account and get this cleared up that would be okay, here is the link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help