Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

What is the process for a holdover eviction?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Landlord-tenant laws vary by state, what state are you located in?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!