Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have small caffe shop i have problem with my landlord it…

Customer Question
I have small caffe...

I have small caffe shop i have problem with my landlord it is LTD comapany i do not have money to hire lawyer can i hire free lawyer pls

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes i hire 1 lawyer i paid $ 1450.00 he keep post pone

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

He send me 1700 statement for per month i do not have that agreement with him that way

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Can have free lawyer for my case

I think you might be a bit confused as to how this process works, but that's ok. So, it's $5 to post a question and $42 addition for your written interaction with me. You can request a $59 phone call, but that's entirely optional. If you're okay with that, we can continue chatting:-)

Did u charge me 42?

I didn't personally charge you $42. Just Answer charges that money.

All the lawyer same
Hungry very hungry
With out asking charge
That is not legal
5 box was ok

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think we may be miscommunicating. To chat with me here, it's only $47. It's about 90% off my regular hourly fee and certainly cheaper than meeting with a lawyer face to face who may charge $300 just to meet with them. It's a good deal and I'm an active expert on this site who can help. Plus your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're interested in continuing, feel free to let me know.