Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

MY RENT IS SUBSUDIZED BY HUD/CHA; WHEN I RENEW MY LEASE IS…

Customer Question
MY RENT IS SUBSUDIZED...

MY RENT IS SUBSUDIZED BY HUD/CHA; WHEN I RENEW MY LEASE IS MANAGEMENT OF MY APRATMENT BUILDING LEGALLY REQUIRED TO GIVE ME A COPY OF EVERYTHING I SIGN MY NAME TOO.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

NONE YET LEAST NOT DUE UNTIL NOVEMBER

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant

SORRY, I LIVE IN CHICAGO, IL.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER.
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: Yes. You must be given copies of everything that you signed.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.