Landlord-Tenant

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

barristerinky
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My neighbor constantly makes me feel unsafe. Is there
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My neighbor constantly makes me feel unsafe. Is there anything I can do?He just walked up to my car window and started at me and is looking at me really weird and I feel like he's going to hurt me… read more
I live in Brookhaven, GA and want to break my lease after a
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
I live in Brookhaven, GA and want to break my lease after a 6 month contract due to rent increase and anonymous fees. I live at Sanctuary at Oglethorpe and management wants me to pay $8,000 to leave. … read more
In Fargo, ND is it legal for an apartment owner to restrict
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
In Fargo, ND is it legal for an apartment owner to restrict an area the dog can pee? I understand poop because I can pick that up, but in the cold am I required to some how get my dog to wait to pee u… read more
I planned to move out of my apartment a few months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I planned to move out of my apartment a few months ago because I love to garden and they wouldn't allow it. But I always pay my rent on time and I am a good tenant so the manager of my complex promise… read more
I got in an argument with a neighbor who lets their dogs
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
I got in an argument with a neighbor who lets their dogs poop in our apartment complex. He challenged me after I questioned if he lived in the complex. I was aggressive and due to him having a pit bul… read more
I live in a non transient apartment complex in Gainesville
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
I live in a non transient apartment complex in Gainesville FL,, called the Atrium at Gainesville. I am 73 years old. This is a retirement senior independent living apartment. The neighbor across the h… read more
I am a tenant of a condo. Our landlord lives 2 houses down.
Infolawyer, Attorney
I am a tenant of a condo. Our landlord lives 2 houses down. She comes over multiple times per day to inspect our yard for dog waste. We clean it up per the lease agreement "as soon as we can possibly"… read more
I am renting a house that me and my two children (girls) moved
Infolawyer, Attorney
I am renting a house that me and my two children (girls) moved into at the end of December. Since then, the chimney has caught fire. The fire department said it was never cleaned. So the landlord sent… read more
1. Manager tells one of her friends in the building to turn off the lights in main entranc
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
1. Manager tells one of her friends in the building to turn off the lights in main entrance hallway at 7 pm. If you come home after that you are in the dark 2. Dog poop are left in hallways, managemen… read more
I moved into my 1st fl. apartment two months ago the problem
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I moved into my 1st fl. apartment two months ago the problem I'm having is dog owners allowing their dogs to poop in front of my patio and now in front of my front door I have complained to mgmt but t… read more
I am 6 months into a 12 month lease at an apartment complex.
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
i am 6 months into a 12 month lease at an apartment complex. i am a model tenant. i am quiet, super clean, pay rent early, fix things that i can fix on my own, clean the hallways, floors, windows, and… read more
My daughter is being harrassed by her downstairs neighbor,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My daughter is being harrassed by her downstairs neighbor, complaining of her walking around making noise. My daughter has done everything possible, but the constant complaining hasn't. The downstairs… read more
We lived in an apartment complex in Colorado Springs and had
Richard, Owner
We lived in an apartment complex in Colorado Springs and had to break our lease. My husband became disabled and we requested some accommodations from the complex. One issue with him is that he has bec… read more
Please discuss further the issue of non-renewal by a landlord in retaliation for requestin
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Please discuss further the issue of non-renewal by a landlord in retaliation for requesting repairs that threaten health or safety. After two one-year renewals, my landlord has notified me of non-rene… read more
My apartment is on the third floor and has an attic access
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
my apartment is on the third floor and has an attic access in my master closet. bird droppings, moths and then i have been toatally bitten up and infested with some kind of bug. i think my life is at … read more
Another question... what is your definition of common area
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Another question... what is your definition of common area maintenance, ergo what would or would not be included.... I understand that gardens, parking lots, driveways-walkways and if applicable hallw… read more
I was living in a rented complex. I live there for 2 years
evanesq
evanesq, Managing Attorney
I was living in a rented complex. I live there for 2 years and make my payments always on time. The problem start when they rent the next door apartment to a student and he have a big dog. In a really… read more
I moved into an apartment complex with my two dogs in San Jose,
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I moved into an apartment complex with my two dogs in San Jose, CA. The lease states that dogs must be kept on a leash in public areas, California leash law states that dogs must be kept on a leash an… read more