Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Would like to speak to attorney or lawyer about my rights…

Customer Question
Would like to speak...

Would like to speak to attorney or lawyer about my rights about tenant dispute about late payment of monthly rent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Bath Mi. 48808

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Month to month. One year lease. 620.00 per month

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Landlord called me and informed me they are hiring and taking me to court for nonpayment of rent.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/19/2018
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you share with me a little more about the situation and what happened? Do you have evidence that the rent was paid and received?