Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I need help to break my home leasing I was attack for 2

Customer Question
Hello, I need help...

Hello, I need help to break my home leasing I was attack for 2 dogs, walking with my emotional support dog, is a golden retriver, he had his lish and harnes with identification as a service dog. The complex is plenty of agressivs dogs and is dirty, nobody pick the feces of the dogs! i don't feel secure and i feel emotionally bad. I need to move out from here.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I live in fort myers fl

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

1 years i moved in december 27 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to know just what have to do to move out as soon as pssible from here

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You may break a lease where landlord has breached terms. That includes failure to provide habitable premises and safe premises.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I don't understand well the part of by being prepared...
Just organization of your evidence and facts which I recommend you do. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”