Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I manage a multi-unit apartment building and next door there…

I manage a multi-unit apartment...
I manage a multi-unit apartment building and next door there is an Air B&B. Am I legally responsible to disclose to potential tenants that there is an Air B&B next door?
3/16/2018
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

No, you wouldn't have to disclose that any more than you would have to disclose anything about any other neighbors in the development.

.

As an aside, in addition to being an attorney, I have also been a landlord for over 26 years...

.

.

thanks

barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney