Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

How do I file a ex-parte Unlawful detainee application and…

Customer Question
How do I file a...
How do I file a ex-parte Unlawful detainee application and what do I need to include
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/13/2018
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 4 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello again,

.

Are you asking how you as a landlord file an unlawful detainer action against a tenant?

.

What are the legal grounds you are evicting under?

.

.

thanks

Nuisance and now I'm being harassed by tenants bf and my property is being damagef

If you have given the tenant a 3 day notice of lease violation, then you can download the UD-100 form from the CA courts website for the unlawful detainer here: UD-100 Form

.

Process to file: http://www.scscourt.org/self_help/civil/ud/ud_file_and_serve.shtml

.

.

thanks

I understand and I have already filed UD-100 summons and complain, and the UD-105 motion to set for trail court. I am now filling the exparte apllication for order ADM252

Ok, if you have a motion already set for getting a trial date, I don't know what you would be filing ex parte application and order for...

.

If they never filed an Answer within the 5 day time limit, you can file a request for Entry of Default UD-116.

They didn't file an answer, it was after the 5 day deadline, but prior to me getting in my request for default judgement.

Ok, I can't understand the sequence of events here... I am going to opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to give you better help..

.

.

thanks