Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I was talking to someone about a legal question, they told…

Customer Question
Hello, I was talking to...
Hello, I was talking to someone about a legal question, they told me to pay 5.00, they would find me someone to answer my question. I did these things, but havent heard anything, just sitting here, but im at work and cant wait for hours. Please advise me as what to do. Thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

what is your question?

Hello?
I explained everything to the lady that was on the line? Did she not inform you

I dont have it, I am barely getting by and i have an Autistic son im trying to support, I got served with a 7 days cure letter and my landlord is not responding. I need this lady to stay here to help with Armani my Autistic son and his service dog, and they refuse toadd to the lease, only because I complained that this home is not in living condition, so its more of a retaliation. I need guidance on how to do this myself.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Im in West Palm Fla. Palm beach county. I just need to know how to properly do this, Im leaving for a job for a month and the lady needs to stay here to take care of my child, and they knew that, they waited until I paid the rent. How can I stall this process until I get back. Code enforcement was here and found so many violations it wasnt even funny, 1 including mold. I have sent letters to ask them to straigten up this property and they have done nothing. They just put a fire alarm up nothing else, I sent them a letter asking that all these things that the code officer found to please be done within 7 to 10 days, and nothing has been done. So they sent me the 7 day cure letter. I am 60yr old with an Autistic son rasing him bymyself with little money, what they are doing is getting back at me because I want a safe non moldy home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

By me? No, I didnt want to do that to them, I just wanted them to do something about this property, plumbing, ac mold and mold in the walls. They just put up the notice, its not from the court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, but if this cost money I cant do it, Im barley making ends meet and they know this, and using it against me to try to evict me Im sure, but I have no where to go and im leaving town. okay, I can afford 5 dollars

It says your closed, I waited forever and because I didnt answer in 4 min, it was closed. Thats not cool, Im in disparete need of help