Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I just had a person come and do a mold inspection and

Hi. I just had a...
Hi. I just had a person come and do a mold inspection and chemical inspection with special equipment and they also took swaps for actual mold. I spent from approximately 1030 to about 12 PM in the house. I went to a doctor and the doctor said he could smell me across the room. I’m wondering how to get this across – The doctor told me never to go back into the house because damage to lungs is cumulative so that each time I go to the house to try to use the computer or clean or something, I’m doing more damage to my lungs. I smelted my clothes which I had put into a plastic bag last night, and it was terribly terribly strong. I have been spending money on hotels. I believe this will be my sixth or seventh night actually my sixth night tonight Sunday. From what these clothes smell like, I believe probably I should have hazmat protective clothing an oxygen tank to take my things out of the house. Can you reccomend Anyone to do an environmental assessment, who has credentials for mold situations?
3/11/2018
LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - can you please tell me where you are located?

Pasadena,CA

Thank you for that information - Here is a link to a mold remediation company that can answer all of your questions concerning your issue. http://mold-mildewremoval.com/mold-removal-pasadena/ . I am happy to help you today.

Can you please rate me with 5 stars as I have answered your question and given you the next steps.

Well I have already called mold remediation companies, but they do not do the testing per se. I suppose they might know who to call, but the ones that I talked to did not know. I need someone who is certified in testing for mold but also other substances. I think you would answer the question pretty well, it would give me kind of a next step, but I need more help soon, maybe sooner than I can research it.

Okay - I didn't know you wanted a focus on environmental air quality testing

This company has a focus on air testing and air quality -http://srpenvironmental.com/

Thank you, ***** ***** so much.

You are very welcome - Can you please rate me with 5 stars - good luck!

LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney
Can you help me find an attorney who would be willing to do it all for me? Call the management company, demand that they follow the law, Get them going on finding a place for me to live comparable to the one that I am presently living in. I need someone to protect me, and I’m not doing so well for myself.

I'm sorry but that is beyond the scope of this site - I would recommend calling your local legal Bar Association and they will help you find an attorney.

Dear Attorney Dan,
I am creating a letter to document my present living siutation to the Maintenance Supervisor and the owners, as he says all communications by email go directly to the owner as well as himself. I want to try to plead for the owners to understand my plight. Can you review what I wrote and tell me what not to say or what additionally to say? I was in the legal field as a court reporter, and I am afraid I am making the email sound too much like legalese and too threatening. I believe, because the owners are new owners after their father the owner died about two years or so ago, they would be threatened and if I sound too much like I’m running a legal case instead of telling them in a friendly, kind of, way what is going on. Perhaps they could see it for what it is instead of being misled by the supervisor of maintenance.

I would have no issue helping you with a letter, but you will need to start a new thread and you can request me personally