Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

There are over 300 attorneys just in my small area. Is there…

There are over 300 attorneys...
There are over 300 attorneys just in my small area. Is there a good way to find the right attorney for my small case. Thank you
3/8/2018
Loren, Lawyer
You can try refining the search with narrower terms, such as real estate litigation, cohabitation, real estate litigation, etc.
There is over 300 attorney under these terms including landlord-tenant law. Is there any short cut I can do before I start to make the calls. Thank you

Look for the attorneys with the highest ratings and start calling around. You probably do not need a big firm. So, you can rule out those.

Also, you do not need to call all 300. Call the first 5 and see who you can work with.

Loren, Lawyer