Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

The attached is the last outcome of our eviction case. I…

The attached is the last...
The attached is the last outcome of our eviction case. I refilled a three day today. I added all months not paid and subtracted $150 which is what we received for the month of Oct. so my question is -is this ok to include all the monies owed?) or should I have include only one month of rent
3/8/2018
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello again,

.

so my question is -is this ok to include all the monies owed?)

.

Yes, as long as you are including only rent, you can add up all the rent that is owed, minus any rent that has been paid, and use that on the notice. I would break it down if you can on the form by month... like Oct $350 Nov $500, Dec 500... and so on, and then put a total.

.

.

thanks

This page is part of the lease agreement. Will this hold in court for anything? Or since we are going through the eviction process to get them out... does this void this in any way?

No, that is a buy out clause that gives them the right to buy out of the lease voluntarily by paying the fee and any rent that was due up until then.

.

So since you are evicting them, that doesn't apply.

barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney