Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Seeking a lawyer to take a look and advise me on a

Customer Question
commercial lease agreement. if not covered...
Seeking a lawyer to take a look and advise me on a commercial lease agreement.
if not covered under my subscription, please make a reasonable offer.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

How many pages is the lease agreement, please?

8

Okay. Do you simply want to make sure that there are no red flags, or, you have some specific questions?

I find the lease scary and unreasonable. The owner asked that i put my notes for what i dont like. I need a professional advice .

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.

Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is Richard-Bizlaw and I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I could review the leases but it would have to be done as a premium offer. If you tell me how many pages it is and what are your particular concerns I can make a proposed price that you can consider.

8I find the lease scary and unreasonable. The owner asked that i put my notes for what i dont like. I need a professional advice .

How many pages is it?

Still, 8.

I could do the review as a premium service for a charge of $200. We would communicate through private email not visible to the public. If necessary we will speak by phone also. If that is acceptable to you, I will make the offer.

The jistanswer offer says $59. How about i raise that to $100. Would that work for you?

Sorry, reviewing a document takes a lot more time than a telephone conversation. I will opt out and perhaps another professional will be willing to do it for the price you propose.

Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I would be willing to do it for $150.

My max is $100.

To do a phone call and a review?

Review . 8 pages

I'm sorry. I also cannot do that.

Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your question. A review is possible.

What are your specific questions in relation to the commercial lease that you can submit here ?

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

Thanks

Attorney Bill