Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Can I sue my landlord for moving expenses?

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Under what circumstances?
waterbugs and crock roaches have ruined my furniture and appliances. They have voided my warranty because of these. I have been without a washer now for 2 months. when we moved in the mold and dampness was here and was promised they would move us within 6 months well been here 19 months. never has happened. I have had to take 36 abtibotics because of mold issues and sore. The medicine for my sores is 19,000 a month Plus they hurt a lot
Ok. On review of your facts, you have a good case. The basis is breach of tenancy rights.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
No I was told $5 for seven days. yall are a rib off. I have not had one thing answered. cancel my subscribtion right now
You asked if you can sue. I responded and identified options. Good luck.
sorry just got ur answer
Great. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
it was, not only to I have the sores but from biospys I have hives and I'm having lots of chest pain that I have never had before
Good luck!! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!