Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

How do i file a complaint against a Calfornia attorney who I…

how do i file a...
how do i file a complaint against a Calfornia attorney who I believe failed to meet the code of ethics?
1/23/2018
legalgems
legalgems, attorney
I am sorry you are having trouble with the legal system. Let me get you the link for that process.
Here is a link to the form. The bar will keep the complainant apprised of the progress of the complaint process.http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Complaints-Claims/How-to-File-a-ComplaintThe bar also publishes disciplinary action periodically and discipline may include the requirements of having to take additional ethics classes, suspension, even disbarment.
There is also a client security fund . Please seehttp://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Complaints-Claims/Client-Security-FundThat is to reimburse clients for economic harm suffered due to dishonesty.
legalgems
legalgems, attorney
legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, attorney