Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have an apartment that was rented three months ago. i

Customer Question
meant to give tenant a...
i have an apartment that was rented three months ago. i meant to give tenant a 6 months least but we never got to sign it but intended to have it sign. he is a friend .
he is two weeks late to pay rent. i am in massachusetts. i wanted to give him a 14 day to quit but he can pay if they want to continue.
if i am doing this correct what day to i put on top as date
most forms already prepared on the internet starts with a date, name of landord, tenants name and then at bottom it stays the day it was serviced.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/14/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

You would use the actual date of the notice. Do not backdate it.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

i want to understand that i am on a trial membership and that i dont have to pay until the trial period expires . after that iam supposed to pay 43 dollars per month and i can quit at any time.
i had deposited 5 dollares with my master card but i was offered this offer while i type my previous question which is the same as this one butg opted to take this offer instead. I like ask answer and most likely will stay on the membershipplease veriy that this is correct.

Did I answer your question regarding the tenancy/notice?

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to *****@******.***

Thanks.

im not an expert using just answer .i will talk to customer service.

Ok. They will confirm you have no recurring charges.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Lawyer