Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Just answer i have a issue with a boyfriend that i had

Hello Just answer i have...
Hello Just answer i have a issue with a boyfriend that i had kicked me and my youngest daughter out for being in his house for two years he was renting the house from his parents. Me and him were paying rent and utilities to his parents. Now long story short, I was kicked out with my youngest daughter who has Autism and ADHD . I threatened him with a text message and he put a restraining order on me until the year 2021. Now i have to try and fight him broke because he almost left me homeless. I had an account that i decided to put him on i saved 715 from the house to leave like he wanted me too. He took out 350 and I couldn't get my own place like he was undecided about if he wanted me to move out or not. He used it for his car payment. When I earned that myself, he did scoundrel things like that to me now. I am barely making it because of him have this restraining order and are subject to his crooked Christian parents. Who keep placing blame on me when it was Erick my exes fault. He broke into a locked cabinet, that I had without my permission and it contained my sons birth certificate between me and him. I never called the police but wish I would of done it now. How am I supposed to get ahead with these responsibilities. My local area legal aid is like pulling teeth to get a hold of what is a woman supposed to do. The main issue is the restraining order until 2021. Then also taking care of my daughter who has disabilities, this is overwhelming and too much for me. I just don't know what to do.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In my paperwork about not talking to him or being in the premises of him 500 ft. Is it alright to get a hold of his church and voice my complaints to their pastor. Because what they did was far from being Christian. tghen they work something on my behalf after expliaing to them what they did together.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He Moved another woman in after me and is calling her mom instead of me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They tried to make to fake eviction notices for me to vacate the premise starting in Dec 2015. I didn't leave until the next two months because they were fake. I was being harassed by his mother and have text messages saying when they anted me out by. not taking the proper legal procedures to get me evicted properly.
1/14/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

If anyone had the right to evict either of you it would have been the parents as you stated this was their home. You are correct the proper procedures were not followed and what occurred was illegal, I am very sorry you are going through this. Where are you located so I can provide local resources for Pro Bono legal services that can assist you? This was wrong.

Are you online with me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi im sorry something came up the county I live in is Mahoning county, Oh.

No worries. You cannot just be locked out of a place that you have been using as a residence. Give a moment to provide a link for FREE consultations in that area.

This falls under Landlord Tenant Law. This is a link for FREE consultation Attorneys in the area http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/landlord-tenant/mahoning-county/ohio

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello, ok im alright woth the tenants association. What about pro bono attorney to get custody back of my son or at least good visitaion. I have a restraining order from my ex until 2021.

Same area?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
mame
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He really put me through the ringer, i have to wait on social security from my ex for my daughter. They have to find him to pay child support so right now I am living with a man who is deaf. Like, an adult child and then my daughter with her dissability. Is lile pulling teeth. I can get more mpney if I am worjing but have absolute zero help. What wpuld you do, if you were, in my shoes.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I would find a good Attorney that is willing to help. Personally I do as much legal aid as I can fit into my practice. It is important to give back to the community. http://www.legalhandle.com/pro-bono-attorneys-Ohio.html

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Whwn i threatedned my ex he pushed me in the corner. We loss a child *sniff**sniff*, it was extremely hard on me. I started smoking crack, the first time ever. I AM NOT on anything now, i sas hurting my daughter is beautiful. I am better then i was before and taking care of her. What is the courts going to say. On the restraing order is says suspected drugs. They were for sure, i texted him and said, i was using drugs. They were acting like better yhen God creation parents and even my ex. This was the lowest i have ever been. Not anynore im fighting back. Just right now im in the corner. Can you give me the best guess on what that can do. They never drug tested me and i wont ever come up hot on a piss test. What am i looking forward too. To face this along with getting my son back or at least visitation.

We are all mere mortals. If you tested positive that is big deal.

Aside from that there is no one person on this planet that has not made mistakes, including Judges. My heart goes out to you. These are very difficult situations. Let the Attorney know they never had any actual proof of drug use.

I meant to say if you did NOT test positive that is a big deal. No proof.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im better off saying that i didnt and lie.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Npw that i am clean

I cannot tell you to lie. I can only tell you there seems to be no real proof.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it alright for me to send a letter to him and his parents church. It wasnt in the stipulations of requirements for my restraining order. For the way they treated me like garbage.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so I went to the courthouse in Mahoning county and talked to them about getting the restraining order lifted. Filing the papers now he is going to get a copy my ex. I wanted to know it is based on his decision on what he wants to do keep it or not. Since I have a special needs child and the restraining order reflects for employment. Cant I get hims with harassment him knowing that I was living with him and she is special needs. Which will require a Pro Bono attorney to represent me too then. Wouldn't that be considered harassment or something else because I am the provider for her and he knows that.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Their is proof that there was no violation of the protective order.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello

I am here. We work with many customers.

Can you explain this ". I wanted to know it is based on his decision on what he wants to do keep it or not"

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney