Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My section 8 apartment manager is preventing me from

Customer Question
My section 8 apartment...

My section 8 apartment manager is preventing me from renewing my lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Buffalo, NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No paperwork has been filed in court yet. I do not want to move, but the property management firm and HUD sees me as a pain in the but. I have reside in the same apartment for 33 yrs.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been harassed by property management firm for many years prior to this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 day by:
1/14/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer