Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I would still like to get your help on my situation

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/4/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed and it appears that your previous question was closed.