Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Im having a problem Ive been a care taker of this property…

Customer Question
Im having a problem...

Im having a problem Ive been a care taker of this property for almost 5 years for a woman that had to go out of the country and in 2005 a man named adonis hampton forged a quit deed to this house and now im taking him to court next week to quiet the title. I really need a pro bono lawyer do you have any suggestions?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I was to keep the house together take care of it I live here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I never had a lease from this man he pretty much stole this house

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can send a copy of my lawsuit if youd like let me know
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am afraid we cannot represent anyone from this website, it is forbidden by state law. You would need to go to your local legal aid office or contact the CA Bar Association and see what pro bono attorneys they have in your area of the state who can assist you.

Sorry for any misunderstanding about the scope of this site.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer