Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I went to court for being accuse of stealing a broken

Customer Question
I went to court...

I went to court for being accuse of stealing a broken washing mechine,i won the case, the case was dissmiss in June, so in August for same charges, they came up with a witness and a lawyer i didn't know about, i ask the judge how can that be, he replyed it was different case, so i replyed it was the same, so he replyed it's not crimer, so i repealed, an is waiting for a court day, i am still paying rent out of my cv=-0 nmko0 mm,-[

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in columbia south carolina, waiting on a new court day, but they are trying to still put me out using the same charges, we have not went back to court yet, can they do that to me , thought we had to go back to court .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it was file in the main court house waiting on the appeal day, which has not been given yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am still paying them rent out of my 735.ssi check, with no where to go ,i have been diaonose with blood cancer, my oncology wrote a letter stating i should not be homeless, i pay my rent fatithfully i been here going on 5 years never miss a rent payment, they have been trying to put me out the whole time , i don't have the money to move in a new place ,i pay them 137. a month can you please help me ,Hud pay part of my rent,

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question about all of this for us?