Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Arizona and no. My son is a ASU student, he was given

Customer Question
HI my name is...

HI my name is Peter

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Arizona and no

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

My son is a ASU student, he was given roommates by rental place, he has anxiety about returning to apartment now after break as a foreign roommate has a gun

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Any cost?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. There is a cost to this. It's usually just $47 with an option for an additional $59 phone call. Would you like to continue?

I just payed $34

Gotcha. I don't work for JA so I couldn't tell you the exact price, but it's cheap to speak with a lawyer. I'm an ASU grad myself. Would you like to continue on?