Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Sc. No rental deposit check bounced. I was given 24hours to…

Customer Question
I need help Lawyer's...

I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Sc

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No rental deposit check bounced

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was given 24hours to vacate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 6 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I don't see your legal question?

.

.

thanks