Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am writing you via a pop up window that opened as I was…

Customer Question
Hello, I am writing...

Hello, I am writing you via a pop up window that opened as I was browsing. I do have a question, but I should ask if there a cost or fee for asking the question.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

In Florida. I have not consulted a local attorney regarding my question, however there are attorneys involved

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

The lease is a 12 month lease, there are no issues of maintenance or upkeep

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, but it's part of the question, I don't want to be redundant. I am being evicted by the homeowners association for violating a association rule, but was never informed that there was an association or that the association required that they approve all leases.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Just so you're aware, it's $5 to post a question, $42 for your unlimited written interaction with me, and there's the option of a $59 phone call, but you're not required to take it. Would you like to continue?