Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

My landlord who actually does notown the property. Moved all…

Customer Question
My landlord who actually...

My landlord who actually does notown the property

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Moved all my company tools ,busness records out of the shop while i was moibile after i told him i was mioving out nov 1st

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had a busness partner i let go in oct they let him into my shop while mobile and he took tools and the mobile computer w/program to generat job tickets and 11 years of data i agreed to rent from his landlord in the beginning they rented before my move in date and was told they qwer my landlord when i showed up oct1st15 they also uped thew rent by 150.00

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/24/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok i gave notice middle of oct and he said cool he could use the space to put cars my rent was current hem move out the inside shop area cumputers all records and tools and supplies to a 8x12 swap meet unit he said was his.. also prescription glasses and my nitroglyseran pills I'm required to have around or me at all timesthe next day am i showed up to load up and charge tool batts and do wo orders i found my shop emptied out.my desk 2 printers and a filing cabinate was left inside...ididnt even know what shed it was moived to and i had to wait for tio arrive 45 min later ....he tokld me my son moved it out while i was mobile in another county and pointed to 2 units he wasn't sure which one that day i had 10 jobs mobile and needed batterys ,and i couldn't find chargers and misc supplies worked till 11.30 pm ,came to shop and my customers 69 brono was moved and not present outside or in my secure bay areas,the key for another car were missing and not located....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you should call me,so I can better explain theres a lot iwas out sick and every thing was taken or sold I want to have freddy arrested and charge filed agaist lee's mini storarge which ive never delt with on a rental I got a bill for,,,i have a rental storarge and have foe 3yrs 5 times the size ive never been evited since ive rented homes or nshops ive never not paid my bills I had over 2 million in insurce coveridge since 2007 I don't undewrstand why this happened like this even my fathers ashes I'm so mad I just want walk away but its not right I was violated and feel taken advantage of the power is in my name still and theve even ran it up and not even switched it right now they know this the've had financial problems from day one and over 15,000.. behind in rent themselves..and because I got sick and stressed out and took time to heal I lost my ability to conduct busness I have over 100 witnesses record and receipts for all...as well as people I spent 10,000 amonth with ive never missed a payment on anything since 2007 and because of this phone line gone my van is in a shop and has been since oct 15 it was constact distracting interference with my ability todo my job almost daily....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have from what ive learned on my own,,crimal and cival charges some one can goto jail and lees mini storage i wish to sue for renting me a unit i never did and for causing me to lose 27 years of tool 11 year of records i know i havew a suite ive talk to people and have been told i have a major case on two partys and should contact the media, police and i just don't know if i want to go through the stress of it...ive never sued anyone ....i really don't ever want too but with 2yrs estimated to live...and now nothing to leave my kids one ive trained since 5 for this who is now 20 yrs old nothing at all its gone......
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant sleep at night , I'm so mad and hurt...that if nothing happens soon ...its going to make go down there and just kick his ass or worse....i cant let this go and need help i want justice but realy i would like my stuff back all of it more than anything so i can open back up aT A NEW LOCATION I GOT BEFORE I GOT SICK
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY ARE VERY WEALTHY ONE THE WEALTHIEST IN GRANTS PASS THEY WILL PAY IF SUED
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IM AN LLC CORP AS WELL I NEED TO CONTACT MY LLC ATTORNEYS AS WELL
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IVE NOT HAD A VACATION IN 11YEARS OVER 60 COMERCIAL ACCOUNTS I SERVICE AND THEY NOW ME,HONEST ON TIME AND DO THE BEST WORK EVEN NUMBER 1 ON ANGIES LIST I WAS ONE OF 10 COMPANYS CHOSEN TO BE SHOT ON A COMERCIAL EVEN WAS NOTIFIED BUT NOT SELECTED.I WAS IN THE TOP 10 IN THE STATE OF OREGON IN GLASS PURCHASES AND THAT WAS ME AND ME ONLY I ANSWERED PHONE CREATED WORK ORDSERS,SCHELDULED INSTALLED MOBILE DAILY 8 TO 13 JOBS A DAY INVOICE PUBLIC JOBS,ALL FLEET ACCOUNT, INSURANCE WORK AND DID WORK FOR ANOTHER NATION WIDE COMPANY,ORDED ALL PARTS DAILY....AND I DID THE BOOKS AS WELL AND AM WELL RESPECTED BY MANY.NOBODY CAN DO WHAT I HAVE DONE OR CAPABLE THIS CAN BE VERIFIED BY MANY,SOME HOW IM GETTING CALLS FROM DEALERSHIPS AND OTHERS AS WELL AS MY WIFE AT HERE WORK OF PEOPLE THAT WANT ME BACK ....I CANT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS SITUIATION I HAVE ACCESS TO MONEY AND NO LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
UP TO 1,000,000,00 I WILL DO THIS AND I WILL WIN THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE THEY MADE, THEVE TOLD PEOPLE I JUST LEFT AND ABANDONED IT ....MAYBE IF I WAS THEM I WOULD THEY OWE ALOT AND SCEW ALOT OF PEOPLE IVE HAD COPS OUT FRONT NUMEROUS TIMES WITH PEOLE TRYING TOGET THERE CARS BACK THAT HAVENT BEEN TOUCHED FOR 2 YRS AND PAID FOR....AND THEY OWE THE LANDLORD 15,000.00 ITS ALL BULLSHIT AND WAS DONE VERY SNEAKY THE 300.00 I DID GET A BILL FOR MY LAND LORD ACUALY OWES ME MORE IN WORK DONE AND ON TICKET HE COLLECTED ON WHILE I WAS MOBILE AND THAT ALL DOCXUMENTED AS WELL HE COULD OF BEEN WHITE ABOUT IT....I NEED A PHONE CALL
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I WISH TO HAVE THIS STARTED ON JAN 2ND OR SOONER,STARTING WITH AN ARREST.I JUST NEED TO KNOW I CAN FROM A LAW PRO...SO I CAN MAKE SURE THE COPS HADLE IT AND NOT TELL ME THEY CANT.....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO CHRISTMAS AS WELL BECAUSE OF ALL THIS 18,000.00 A MONTH TO KEEP IT RUNNING....AND NO WAY TO DO WHAT I DO WITH 5 KIDS THATS HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT THEY UNDERSTAND AND HAVE FAITH IN ME...I DONT HAVE THE TIME I WONT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO START OVER AND PULL OUT OF THIS HOLE THEY PUT ME IN...AND THATS DOCUMENTED BY ONE OF THE BEST HEART DOCTORS AND HEART CENTERS IN THE COUNTRY. IM ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO STRESS AT ALL OR BE AROUND IT AND WAS ADVISED I SHOULD SHUT MY BUSNESS DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS KILLING ME AS WELL AND ANSWERING MY PHONE TRYING TO BOOK JOBS AS I WAS ROLLING IN TO SURGEY AND THE ANXIETY ATTACK I HAD WHEN IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME I WAS PUT A PILL FOR ANXIETY WHICH I WONT TAKE....THIS IS THE WORSTE THING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND THEY KNEW IT THEY KNEW MY PARTNER JUST TO ME FOR 40,000.00 PLUS AND IT TOOK 5 MONTHES TODO THE NUMBERS I JUST GOT DONE AND THEY HIT ME WHEN I WAS AT MY WORST THEY EVEN LET HIM IN AND HE TOOK WHAT HE WANTED ON A SUNDAY SO THEY HELPED AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED WHEN I TOLD THEM ABSOLUTLEY NOT..THIS ALL PRETTY MUCH HAPPENED MONTH AND A HALF....IT TO MUCH MY BLOODPRESSURE,HEALTH AND MY STATE OF MIND IS NOT RIGHT ....AT ONE POINT I TOLDMY WIFE TO TAKE THE GUNS AWAY BECUASE I HAD IT IN MY MOUTH READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER I CALLED FOR HER TO STOP ME
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WITH 2YRS MAYBE TO LIVE IM NOT GOING TO LIE OR FABRICATE ANYTHING WITH ANYBODY I WOULD TO DIE WITH MY DIGNATY AND IVE SAY WHATS ON MY MIND NO MATTER HOW BAD IT MAY HURT ANYONE EVEN THE KIDS IM HONEST RAN A GOOD BUSNESS JUST GOT CONNED...PLEASE CALL OR TELL ME WHEN I CAN CALL YOU...BUT WANT TO BE ADVISED PROFESIONALLY IF IM BEING CHARGED MONEY IVE SPENT 55.OO JUST ON THIS TYPING AND NOT REALLY HEARING TO MUCH BACK,,,PLEASE TELL ME WHO I NEED TO CONTACT PLEASE OR HOW AND WHEN YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
SORRY FOR RAMBLING JUST UPSET AND HAVE BEEN,IVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ITS WRONG HOW I WAS RIPPED OFF....THANK YOU RICHARD BURSON

Hello again.

I see that you provided a lot more detail, and would like for an attorney to call you. Unfortunately, that is a premium service that I do not participate in. However, other attorneys here do, and so I will open this question to them. I wish you the best.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much there's a lot of stuff that's happened it's very hard to explain 2 yrs of issues by typing ...and I'm upset as well...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to contact the media I think and get this think exposed
Lawyer: WiseOwl58,
 replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
Phone call session started
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer