Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My friend jay is about to lose his buildings hes got 2

Customer Question
Hi my friend jay...

Hi my friend jay is about to lose his buildings hes got 2 propertys and he wants me to help get the evictions handle the paperwork get insurance money manangement and property manager he told me draw up the paper work what would that be

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Like no he wants me to do everything what would the legal wording be business plan manager im going to upgrade the properties get them up to code evict the people paying rent and turn them into vacation rentals

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Im ready

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Customer:***************************** fl 33019

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im not in control of his finances but hes basically afraid hes going to lose the building im just goingt to be his financial managemenr planner and int he event of needing anything to do with theses properties he just wants to get them back in good standing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Lori, FL attorney replied 6 months ago
Lori
Lori, FL attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Sounds like you are going to be his property manager. You will need an agreement as to your duties, responsibilities and authority in handling the property.

Hope that helps. Please remember to accept and rate this question. A positive rating would be appreciated.