Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

It's JudyCorteal and ran out @ library so I need some one…

Customer Question
It's JudyCorteal and ran...

It's JudyCorteal and ran out @ library so I need some one real bad to help me with dispute re: land lord not abiding by legal rent & also wrote on each monl ord that illegal contract to cash if rent was raised like here tofore I told you..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Bldg. Code vio.s office and all rest I told about breach of contract on lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you get all info. I just typed re: illegall cashing og money ords?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I am an Arizona licensed Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Where in Arizona is the rental located? Do you have a written lease?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer