Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I’m seeking a lawyer to file a harassment complaint against…

Customer Question
Hello, I’m seeking a...

Hello, I’m seeking a lawyer to file a harassment complaint against quest management, for housing a tenant abuse complaint. The company keep intruding into my home. Coming in at random times at there own will. Giving me no prior written notification for popping up. I am A disable Veteran with a PTSD condition. That I draw a military pension for. I asked them several times to halt their intrusion. There actions the last few months have flared up my depression, and I’m very stressed. Not sleeping or eating right either. The last times just over a week ago. Maintenance enter my house wile I was bathing. Accept my phone recorded their admission the they had told me their superior told them to harass me. To maybe force me out? My rent is up to date, but December rent I am letting my security payment cover. Because I’m going to move by the 29th I cannot take it anymore the harassment.
Vincent (*****@******.***) ph.(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Atlanta GA 30314

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I told them verbally to halt there abuse not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer