Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Can i talk with a live person. Sacramento ca. I had an

Customer Question
Can i talk with...

Can i talk with a live person

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Sacramento ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I had an agreement with the landlord i payed as asked moved out and they still put an eviction on my record

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i have another case but to detailed to type

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Most discussions are online via typing. However, you can request a telephone call via an option on your screen. Let me know if you do not see it.