Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Is there any time they have to give to evivct you .? Is

Customer Question
Is there any time...

Is there any time they have to give to evivct you .?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Is there any time they must give you to evict my rent was late I got 5 days

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Not that I am aware of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The rent is paid all is ok I think post off late because of holiday I want to know if renters have any rights at all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/13/2017
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What State do you reside in?

I already pd $30 for nothing so no thanks
I am here to help but need to know the state so I can share with you the applicable law
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer