Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Im disabled with several service dogs i trained to me y

Customer Question
Hi.Im disabled with several...

Hi.Im disabled with several service dogs i trained to me y needs. Im om n disability since 2004. i signed 1 year l3

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I signed 1 year lease. a mon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Tennessee 4 weeks later instead of giving me their signed coppy they gave revised lease. i was ready to sign but they wanted a meeting. ok but then 2 weeks sent letter asking me to move in 30 days for no reason. i pay rent always. then they dont take rent but i tlk them into it for sept. in october they use prepaid last months rent and return my rent payment. I dont leae a t end of oct

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I pay november they take it but file eviction stating i didnt pay oct rent but that i owe no rent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
The entire time I have not had working heat. I had reputab;
le HVAC company come out and acess heating situation. They deemed unvented unit here as unsafe, out of code unusable. landlord refused to fix stating i would move faster without heat . constructive eviction. they also insist i give documentation on dogs training when federal law states i dont have to. do i have a valid one year lease? they took $300 deposit one month pro rated rent and 600 as a pre paid last month rent. who s
does that on a month to month? I have court 8am tomorrow
I have the documentation from HVAC company, two leases, my rent receipts, all to current, all emails and texts cane
celled checks etc. I will have all in court tomorrow.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

********** need call tonight for court tomorrow am

12/13/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. To my understanding, you need a phone call before court this morning. If you'd like, I can speak with you on the phone regarding this issue.

Court is over. Too late!
I lost
Please don't charge me money for an answer too late that i can no longer use.
Thank you. Deborah Abelson
I will not aporove any charges.