Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

We have been squatting in a for. Phi. Pennsylvanian & no not…

Customer Question
We have been squatting...

We have been squatting in a for.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Phi

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Pennsylvanian & no not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We don't have a lease . We use to live there , the owner didn't pay taxes & no longer reside

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 7 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I think some of your comments and your legal question got cut off...

.

If you can post your legal question and any supporting details, I should be able to help.

.

.

thanks