Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I'd lik to sp ak with a attorn y about som t nant rights. Th…

Customer Question
I'd lik to sp...

I'd lik to sp ak with a attorn y about som t nant rights. Th landlord has faild to mak n d d rpairs and do maintnanc as rqurd by stat law in th rcw. Do you know an attorny nar S attl ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Writtn notic to th apartmnt managr of th problm; ys. howvr, th landlord is somwhr ls and th apartmnt mangr has informd him but nothing rasonabl has bn don to solv problms, considrd unlivabl by rcw.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should b asy and simpl to solv. Landlord can't b that much of an idiot.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What are the nature of the repairs that have to be made? Do you have any idea about how much the repairs will cost?