Landlord-Tenant

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I moved out of an apartment in Somerville in August 2018. I
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Hi! I moved out of an apartment in Somerville in August 2018. I have not received my security deposit yet (even after several attempts to contact the landlord and sending a demand letter) and now the … read more
Owner is stating that my month to month contract obligated
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Owner is stating that my month to month contract obligated me to use Security Deposit as rent for next months rent. I have given her 30 day notice that I'm moving out January 8,2019. Basic Rental Agre… read more
I am currently in the process of moving out of my apartment
Loren, lawyer
Hello, I am currently in the process of moving out of my apartment in Arizona. There was some confusion about my move out date was because the lease stated that it was Arizona 31st, 2017 (last year). … read more
We have a lease which we terminated with our landlord in AZ
P. Simmons, Attorney
we have a lease which we terminated with our landlord in AZ by giving 60 day written notice for single family home which we had rented for 3yrs. when we purchased and closed our new home. We moved out… read more
I am a landlord. I gave lease to a tenant and all i want to
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
I am a landlord. I gave lease to a tenant and all i want to know is, what should be the monthly rent. I have one page from lease where the monthly rent is described, but the opinion is different betwe… read more
I have a landlord tenant question, Ny, yonkers, Yes eviction
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
This case many discrepancies that i will like to share with lawyer… read more
My landlord filed a case to evict me non-payment of December
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
My landlord filed a case to evict me non-payment of December 2017 rent. The case was to be heard before the Judge on 01/04/2018. I did not attend and a judgment was entered for me to be evicted. I pai… read more
I am currently leasing a house that I have been in for over
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Second opinion] Hi! I am currently leasing a house that I have been in for over 3 years. My current lease terminates on September 1, 2017. The owners divorced and the wife wants to move back in. I am … read more
I have been asked to end my tenancy in 30 days from
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
I have been asked to end my tenancy in 30 days from September 22. That puts it at OCT 22, 2017. I paid first and last month's rent when lease was agreed upon in August 2017. Can I use last month rent … read more
I had a rental "agreement", not a lease, at a condo in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello, I had a rental "agreement", not a lease, at a condo in Florida. It was my understanding that in an agreement in Florida either the landlord or the tenant (me) could break the agreement with a 3… read more
I realize that this question is similar to a previous one,
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Doctoral Degree
second opinion] I realize that this question is similar to a previous one, but it also involves asking about my Credit Score/Report and I wanted the attorney who reviews it to have background info. I … read more
I am in the process of purchasing a home and expect to close
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am in the process of purchasing a home and expect to close on September 29th. My lease is up on 04/2018. I formally (written e-mail) notified my landlord on August 19th regarding the request to brea… read more
Second opinion] I am renting a house in CA where the owners
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] I am renting a house in CA where the owners recently went through a divorce. Back on 9-1-16 I signed a new lease to extend my current lease for two more years--setting the end date of … read more
I moved from a house I was renting in February 2017, the
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I moved from a house I was renting in February 2017, the main reason I left was because the fireplace was exposed on top of the house and there were rats getting in the house and another unknown thing… read more
I have a sticky situation at hand regarding tenant/lease.
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Hi Pearl! I have a sticky situation at hand regarding tenant/lease. I'm subleasing a property for business. … read more
Problems in Colorado: I recently discovered that a tenant in
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Problems in Colorado: I recently discovered that a tenant in my 90 year-old mothers building has been taking advantage of her age by paying as much as $600/month less than is owed under the lease. He … read more
What are my rights? Can my landlord force me to move out by
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
What are my rights? Can my landlord force me to move out by by December 31st? I have a year by year lease that ends November 30th, 2014. On November 10th my landlord informed me in writing that he wil… read more
Hello- I need to know what an automatic renewal lease is in
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Hello- I need to know what an automatic renewal lease is in Florida? My original lease expired on 10/31/12 but this clause was included: RENEWAL TERMS. This Lease shall automatically renew for an addi… read more