Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

D.8 years.it is for y name is ******,i have been living

Customer Question
D.8 years.it is for...

D.8 years.it is for y name is helen ******,i have been living 1**** m****

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Customer:*****adelphi md

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It a condo ,i was paying rent on tiove me every month.my landlaw was not paying his condo fee.i was told i had to move.why should i have to m

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 day by:
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What has the landlord said about paying the back condo fees? How much are the past due condo fees compared to your monthly rent?