Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

What happens if tenant needs time because no help and is…

What happens if tenant...

What happens if tenant needs time because no help and is diabled having trouble to get biggg things like refrigerator and big screen tv out alone and it’s last day of sheriff served for 601am Sunday morning this morning ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Riverside county california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes and sheriff did post on door and my disabled son ran away and I’ve been stressed with work overtime and victim of abuse from my son that ran away after police was called few days ago and he’s been scaring me and my gf everyday since can’t sleep well was sent to hosp for 5 days I’m not making excuses but I’m trapped My gf is on oxygen too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m deaf and only place can go to live in is my van and storage limit time open ... I fear of my son cuz he did threat b4 he ran off and when I searched his room see if and why he act this way has been around hiding but taunting us by. Tap window try break in thru window and door everyday since causing us get over paranoid scared we have adhd with ptsd severe and hyper bipolar and several other illness we re constantly out of breath , out of our minds, lack of sleep, and in slot of pain everywhere even migraines

Now I only have 3 hrs left oh boy
Still trying by myself to load up my van and gf car ... can’t get dolly til 930 am ooiii for the refrigerator to get it out
Oh boy now have an hr left ... also my son’s proof of threats are everywhere in the apartment and taking all knives and hide them to where they’re easily within his reach quickly dunno why plus he told us better keep on eye open cuz never know when I’m gonna strike that made us soooo terrified
12/10/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Unfortunately, you would need to get out when the sheriff shows up to remove you and until then you need to keep getting as much property removed. Generally, the sheriff will tell the landlord they need to make a time for you to come back to remove the heavy stuff, but you get one chance at that and after that one time the landlord can remove it as abandoned property if you do not get it removed.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.