Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I filled out all forms for section 8. I am on disability and…

Customer Question
I filled out all...

I filled out all forms for section 8. I am on disability and need to move out as soon as possible. The abuse is getting worse. I don’t know how long I will be able to make it here. I’m not getting hit yet, but it will happen. His anger is getting worse by the day

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I’m in Westminster Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

All has been done

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to get out as soon as I can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this situation?

Have you called the police if you are afraid of physical harm? Have you gone to court to seek a civil restraining order yet?