Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I'm being force to move, i live in a low income housing

Customer Question
I'm being force to...

I'm being force to move, i live in a low income housing which is based upon your income, the doctor taken me out for work due to my medical problem, and now I'm being evicted for non payment of rent, in which my rent has been adjusted due to my income, what can i do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I live in Cheraw SC,

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Based upon when i moved, which the landlord stated that these apartment are low income, my rent are 417.00 per month. So thy based upon your income. For almost a whole I been out of work and now they want to evict me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm due in court on 12/12/2017

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley
What has been your payment history with regards ***** ***** rent?