Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a case for civil court I am going after the mobile…

Customer Question
hello I have a case for...
hello
I have a case for civil court
I am going after the mobile home park I used to live in because I was not allowed to come and retrieve my property after an eviction
I am representing myself and the mobile home park has an attorney
I was trying to get some help with how to put this together and some supporting cases for and overturn of eviction due to negligence in va
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
there are two tenants that are witnesses
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
I have already issued a billb of particulars
and received statements from the attorney and two witness subpoenas
I have no witnesses just my testimony and poof of call records where I attended to contact the management to get permission to come on the property as I was given a letter advising I was not allowed on the property without expressed permission by management during business hours or unwound be arrested for trespassing
my case is on the 8th
So I need answers quickly
please email me at***@******.*** as my***@******.*** is blocked
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

answer and finish talking.
Legal Eagle Online now
hello I have a case for civil court I...
hello
I have a case for civil court
I am going after the mobile home park I used to live in because I was not allowed to come and retrieve my property after an evictionI am representing myself and the mobile home park has an attorney
I was trying to get some help with how to put thistogether and some supporting cases for and overturn of eviction due to negligence in va
06 December 2017 06:40there are two tenants that are witnesses
06 December 2017 04:20 (Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
06 December 2017 04:21 I have already issued a billb of particulars
06 December 2017 04:27 my case is on the 8th
So I need answers quickly
06 December 2017 08:15 please email me at***@******.*** as my***@******.*** is blocked

Ok, you said that you needed some help putting it together. Have you considered speaking with a local attorney and providing them some documentation? Would you be interested in a telephone call to discuss? It's $59, but it may work out for you so much easier than you think.

I went through legal aid because I am disabled and live off 1100 a month
the attorney kept saying I have no case but I know i do
I guess u get what you pay for 0=0
just want to have the right questions for the witnesses from the other side and want some case references where the evictions have been overturned due to negligence in va
and guidance on how to set up my case and all the appropriate information i need to have

I see what you mean. Unfortunately, I don't know if this is something that I would be able to help with int his specific format. The question that you have may be a bit too broad and there are a lot of little things that may come up that would probably be too hard to type. I'm very sorry; however, I do know that if I opt out of this discussion, another expert may have the time and expertise to help you out with this. Best of luck to you.

didn't I already pay though

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** and request a refund of your money:-)

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor left.

You seem to misunderstand the nature of our site and what we can or cannot do. First, you have made a deposit, you have not paid any expert for taking their valuable time to assist you. Second, we cannot represent you, which means we cannot go through every detail of your case and prepare it for trial as you seem to be asking.

If you have general questions about your case you would like answered, we are glad to answer them for you based on the facts you provide and your state's law. But we cannot manage and direct your case for you nor can we tell you what to ask and how to set your case up to pursue it in court.

So if you have some actual specific questions for us, that is fine, we are happy to answer them, but we cannot do such general things as "How do I set up my case"